BEST MULTIPLAYER CRICKET GAME | WCC RIVALS
As of now, the only game that consists of Real-Time Cricket Multiplayer – WCC RIVALS
What is Real-Time cricket Multiplayer ❓
There are so many games which consist of multiplayer, but those are not the actual play of multiplayer. In those games, only batting will be there on bowling. The same type of ball will be delivered at the same time to all players(max. 5 players) depend on them how they hit the scorecard moves, finally, top runs scorer will be a win and reward will be given as there policy.
↖ this is not the actual Real-Time Multiplayer cricket game
The ACTUAL REAL-TIME CRICKET MULTIPLAYER is
There will be two players, one have to bowl and other have to bat. If one player is batting the other have to bowl and respectively. And those players must be humans. Finally, the game should be like how the actual cricket play by us.
These features are in a game called WCC RIVALS
This game is offered by popular cricket games designer Netwave Multimedia. This game is launched in December 2018. Presently running 0.81 version. It is still under early access app in play store.
There are over 100,000 downloads in play store.
In the early days of the game launch, there are so many crashes and game freezing is there, but as of now, the game is good I think, no crashes and game freezing is not there.
Minimum requirements are,
-Android OS: 4.4 or high
- The first full-featured, real-time cricket 1v1 multiplayer game on mobile.
- Play batting and bowling innings against real human opponents.
- Build and customize your squad roster the way you like.
- Real players. just you and your opponent in a true cricket face off.
– Feal the real multiplayer game of cricket with real opponents.
– You can play with your friends by creating room upto 4 overs.
– Quick battery power consumption(drain your battery).
– Overheating just like while playing pubg, wcc2, etc.
– Limited overs (2 overs only)
Play store link